Video/Podcast Production Intern
New Founding is looking for a Video and Podcast Production Intern to work alongside the video and podcast production team of New Founding Studios and American Firebrand. The intern will be responsible for assisting the Senior Video Editor and the Podcast Production Manager with various tasks for the podcasts and videos produced on a weekly basis.
- Video clip research.
- Video editing–including, but not limited to, the breakdown podcast segments into 1-3 minute clips.
- Set set-up and breakdown podcast sets for recording time
- Management of recorded video and audio files to Dropbox.
- Use of creative judgment for content creation.
YOUR SKILLS & TALENTS:
- Driven enthusiasm to expand the company’s reach and believe in its vision.
- Be able to communicate effectively and consistently with the video and podcast production team and relevant teams/individuals.
- Strong experience with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects; Photoshop is not required but is a plus.
- Strong storytelling skills
- General understanding of podcast editing and structure.
- Independently self motivated with at least 1-2 years of experience in video production, post-production, or other relevant fields.
FULL TIME, LOCATED IN DALLAS, TX.
New Founding is a media-focused venture devoted to supporting a pro-American economy, rebuilding a media universe that shares our values, and helping people live a more human life free from things like impersonal, globalized corporations, the hectoring assaults of woke tyrants, or the malicious manipulations of Big Tech. We do this primarily through a media group, a capital investments group, and a technology group. We are bringing together a team and the resources to create new media, technology, and commerce that serves and supports the American people—and we welcome you to join us.